Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Musings and Tech Troubles

 Hello All!

  I was so proud of myself for scheduling last Thursday's and yesterday's posts ahead of time. I knew I wouldn't be able to get to them on the exact days I promised myself I'd post each week, so took the time to do them both on Wednesday of last week. Ahhh. I was on a roll! Except.....    The blog posts never showed up here! Tech Troubles evidently thwarted my newly consistent blogging. Making it look like I'd already dropped the ball on keeping to a regular schedule.  Oh well. Not much I can do about that now. Except say Ba-humbug to scheduled blog posts that don't show up when they're suppose to!

 The past several days my ass has been getting kicked by my chronic pain and neurological issues. I've pretty much been bed-ridden. Which can really suck if you let it. But I've kept my happy going in spite of being laid up.  My two favorite males have done a great job of keeping me company. I've been able to art a tiny bit and I've had a good book to read. so what if I couldn't walk easily or type up class assignments? I have no control over my self-imposed schedule sometimes. Since I sometimes have no choice in what I can or cannot do, I try not to let it get to me. Why let something you can't control ruin your happy glow? Best to keep smiling and doing the best you can, on any given day, than freak over things. At least, that's what I believe.

 I'll be back on Thursday with more musings, workshop info, art photos and whatever else strikes my fancy. Tonight I'm taking it easy. Because my body needs to.

 Until next time I hope you have awesome, artful adventures!

Kristin

PS:  Check out Effy Wild's latest course, Moonshine! It goes along with my upcoming Moon Shadows course quite nicely! 


Click here to view more details




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!